Olivia is Online Limited is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of delivery firms.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
Current successes include:
- Plastic free packaging
- 100% renewable electricity used onsite and for website hosting.
- Majority UK supply chain.
- Minimal effect on delicate eco systems as all materials are vegan.
- 100% of deliveries are carbon neutral.
- End products handmade in small batches within UK.
We’re aware there is still so much to do, but we’re proud of where we have started and will continue improving until the day we’re carbon negative.